Since 1995 artists in Lady Bay have held community arts events in homes, studios and gardens. We've become an amazing festival with the help of Lady Bay Primary, All Hallows Church and halls, local pubs, shops and brilliant volunteers! In 2015 artists & charities made a record £18,000 sales and we had 2000 visitors. We really welcome everyone to come along and to enjoy the weekend in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
What to expect for 2016 - this is what we're planning!
- Definitely an amazing range of art & design on sale provided by top East Midlands artists
- A chance to take part in creative activities and workshops
- We've an exciting new programme of activities for children and young people at the school.
- Demonstrations -pottery, felting, video and much more!
- Music events by Poppy Folk Club - bands and roving minstrels! The Human Juke Box returns...
- Moving Image installations in the Church and arts trail.
- Refreshments & pit stops in lovely gardens along the way...